Monday, January 20, 2014

Meet the Sisters

I am Cami and the oldest of the sisters.  I have been married since 1997. (Don't do the math) and am madly in love with my hubs!! I am a Mom of 2 great kids.  Ryker is 13 and Lilly is 7 going on 16.  Both of my kids keep me going in all sorts of directions.  I live in Utah where we  have chickens and a dog.  I love doing crafts, scrapbooking, reading, photography, organizing, and throwing parties.  I hope you find our blog a fun place where you can laugh and cry at our many adventures.  





My name is Dee Ann.  I grew up Florida and still to this day consider myself a southern girl. I have been married to my husband for 8 yrs.  We have 3 daughters together and I have 2 teenage boys from another marriage that complete our family. We live in the freezing cold of Idaho but we love it here. I am a stay at home mom. With girls who are in dance and boys who are into sports, we are always cheering them on. I love being a mom but can I add I hate having a dating teenager! I love to cook and learn new recipes. I enjoy sewing and crafts and learning new things but I do not claim to be good at any. I think I am OCD but only when my anxiety randomly kicks in and I suddenly want a clean house.  Then I become a neat freak and I go crazy because I can never seem to keep it clean so I just give up. Anyone else with me here???  I love to learn and try new things. I like to think that I am not that "old" and can still do everything my teenagers can do, so I have started taking up snowboarding.  After some lovely bumps and bruises I am loving it. Well that is a little about me. I hope that I can contribute some of my love for cooking especially southern cooking, dealing with of all things teenagers and having a marriage with an already established family.







Hi Yall! I'm a Utah girl who is learning to become a redneck southern girl and loving every minute of it. I've been married to my Man in Uniform for almost five years and his southern accent still makes me swoon!  We live in Florida with our two babies (who Im trying to raise to have southern accents) and our dog named Utah.  Im a stay at home Mama to our two year old dancing princess who loves her Daddy, and my Mama's boy whose smile lights up a room. I love fashion and I am obsessed with looking good on a budget. I LOVE dressing my children and making bows and accessories for my daughter. I also enjoy crafts, interior design, Diet Coke (had to slip that in there), reading and anything to do with crime and law (seriously....I would read case files all day if I could).  One of my favorite things is writing, so I will probably be that sister with the insightful posts but I promise they will be worth reading!  I hope you enjoy as we write about all of our adventures as we've grown from lollipops to lipstick!











My name is Nicole and I am the impulsive single sister. I grew up with Cami and Jami as my older sisters and have always felt like I have been half of each.  I have a bachelors degree in nursing and specialize in diabetic home care. I also teach private voice and piano lessons and am the choir director for an elementary school every Christmas season. With all of my many jobs my most favorite is being an aunt! I love spending time with my nieces and nephews! I live in Utah and am trying to survive the single dating scene. I love to read, shop, craft, decorate (my sisters have banned me from watching HGTV), and host parties. I am a huge music fan especially, when it comes to the big band era. I am someone that likes to be in control and when I feel like things are changing that I don't like, I will usually make a big change myself whether it be my hair, a new car, a new dog, etc. just to prove I have some control over my life. So from dating, to health, to impulsive decisions, let the blogging begin!








 I was lucky enough to marry into this family in May of 2011. We have 1 baby (so far) and have survived the NICU and moving to 3 different locations (and hopefully not too many more)  following job opportunities. I grew up in a beautiful area across from a dairy farm and raised cows and sheep. I always used to joke that I was from Little House on the Prairie because I had to chop my own wood and play in the irrigation ditch for fun. I went to beauty school in high school and I became so hooked to the beauty industry. I work at a great salon and I love doing hair and nails and trying all the latest trends. I hope I can share how to juggle work and being a mom and also new trends, fashion, and affordable ways for decorating and having fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment