Thursday, March 13, 2014

Baby Deals!

I love online shopping! If it was a sport I would totally win all.  I don't know why but I feel like it's a competition to find the best deals and I have to win. I am one of those people who hates going to the store. there is something about getting all the baby stuff ready and having to drive in my car that makes me want to have everything come to my doorstep. I also get this weird thing where I don't like seeing people I know because I always see them when I'm either in my pj's or no makeup on, and I don't like to socialize.


One of my best friends seriously is AMAZON. We have all heard of it and you name it they probably have it! I even get my toilet paper, dish-washing soap, paper towels, school books, bath toys and I could go on and on. Three reasons I love amazon: #1 you don't have to pay taxes on your items #2 is that you get free two day shipping (that is if you have prime, and well worth the investment in our house).  #3 and the biggest reason is their diapers! When you go to Amazon if you click on the diapers over to the right is an option to click and save 20%. What this will do is it will put you on an auto-ship program and you can schedule it to automatically send you diapers either every one through six months, whatever works best for you. I always forget to check if I'm out of diapers and then I get a knock at the door from the diaper fairy. Another reason I like this is I have priced it and compared to other places it makes the diapers way cheaper. When I priced it at Sams club it made the diapers $0.23 per diaper and on amazon they are $0.21 per diaper that saves you $3.60 per box. Yeah!

 



I recently have discovered another place that my friend showed me that I'm pretty addicted to. They have  the cutest baby clothes, hair bows and shoes for so cheap, no lie. This one is called Dollar Daisies and here is a preview for how cute it is.



I know you don't believe it either but the price of these shoes say $2.99 and they have some that are only $1.99 it's great! The last pair of baby shoes I bought were $9.00 and she grew out of them so fast. They also have bows, skirts, and other things all way under $10; it's quite a great bargain.






Last place we all probably know is Zulily I love this site because you find great things at great prices. It's hard to find things for your man to have that isn't so girly and they have these cute sport things I found and also sport diaper bags. With this site you have to snatch them fast because they are always changing things up. I love it. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment