Friday, March 14, 2014

Chocolate Dipped Cookies

To me this is an old favorite and my Grandma's recipe she has always made them and thats the only person that I have ever seen make them.  She has been making them since I was a kid. But some of you may have had them before. I remember taking them to a family get together and everyone thought I spent all this time on them. I wanted to act like I slaved all day. But that was far from the truth. These chocolate cookies are to die for, and literally take like 20 min. The longest part is waiting for the chocolate to dry. I just made them again for a neighborhood lunch/play date and the same thing happened everyone made a fuss. So really people if you want to impress. Make these things. If you just want some dang good cookies. MAKE THESE COOKIES!!



All you need right here
Ingredients
1- box ritz crackers
peanut butter
almond bark (or some kind of melting chocolate thats what I have in the background. You can find almond bark in the baking section. It comes in brown or white chocolate. At Michael's, and JoAnn's as well as some WalMarts you can find other kinds of melting chocolates in other colors which would be fun for easter or a baby shower. )



1. take cracker put peanut butter in the middle top off with another cracker
a batch to show what they look like

2. melt your chocolate with the almond bark you can do this in the microwave. Place your cookie in the chocolate and turn it over. Making sure you coat both sides well.



3. Place on wax paper to dry. This is just easier so that is doesn't stick. If you choose to get fancy you can melt white chocolate and drizzle. Or change it up and dip some all in white chocolate in drizzle with the brown chocolate. Wait for the chocolate to dry! Thats it!




So from my family to yours Eat Up and ENJOY!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment