Thursday, April 17, 2014

EASTER BASKETS!

Everyone does their Easter traditions a little different, so I thought it would be fun to share mine. I always grew up where we all had an Easter basket full of fun surprises, then my dad would hide them around the house and we would have to find them. (of course I always had the worst luck and would find mine last.) Now that I have my own cute little family I have been starting that little tradition. 

Here are some great ideas if you are struggling to find things to put in your family members' Easter basket. 



Little girl's Basket:

My favorite place ever is the dollar section at Target. Pretty much everything here was 5 for $6.
She loves to help mommy in the garden so I got all these cute miniature things: a Watering Can, rake, shovel and these little gardening gloves. (from Walmart)
Another tradition we had, is my mom would always buy me Easter bunny ears. (even when I was 18)
Next from Target is the light up wand, side walk chalk, Easter bunny sippy cup, and sunglasses.
Then last but not least if you haven't bought it yet is Frozen. (by the way it was only $13 at Target for the blue ray!)



The Woman's Easter Basket:

This would work great for your wife or a teenage girl. 
SHOES.
From bath and body: Car freshener and fillers, body wash, and don't forget the lipgloss.
Who doesn't love a good MAC item? I got the mascara (which is amazing).
Lastly Glitter is always so great for those who love to craft. (From Hobby Lobby)
 




The Man's Easter Basket:

These baskets are seriously always so hard to come up with. Some things in his basket are kind of an inside joke kind of thing, like the Camo Crocs. My husband is so obsessed with camo and would wear it as his everyday  outfit if he could, I am a croc lover and I always would joke with him that I wanted to get him some, so this might be the only way he will wear them. 
Yes I know what you're thinking the tooth brush and Socks seem so boring, but he is one of those guys who loves getting socks and he goes through them like crazy, same with the tooth brush. 
Pens and Body wash are next from walmart.
I love the t-shirt I got him, it's great for wearing outside while working on the lawn or for something to wear to school.
Don't forget guys love the cool water bottles they are great and very useful.


I hope that this post will help you with your last minute Easter shopping. Happy Easter everyone!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment