Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Olympics 2014



I just love the Olympics!! 17 days of something to watch on TV...and not just anything...the OLYMPICS!!! My hubs and I stay up all hours of the night to see who won that gold medal.  Hubs has an added bonus this year in that he served a 24 month LDS mission to Russia.  I wanted to make this year fun so I found some fun Olympic ideas to include my kids.  Before the games start you can take this quiz found HERE.  I thought it was a fun quiz to take with my kids and tell them all about the Olympics this year.  For the opening ceremonies we will be eating some fun Russian dishes that my husband learned to make.  They are not the best tasting to me so I will have Papa Johns on speed dial. :)   I also printed off this flag printable HERE.  The kids can check off each flag as they see them walk by. Some other fun ideas to do during the 17 days are 

These fun cupcakes found HERE




Make your own Olympic Torch instructions HERE



I hope you have fun watching the Olympics this year.  We would love to hear any traditions you have.  Happy Olympics!! GO USA!!!


1 comment:

  1. Its right that we busy different type of game watch on tv in Olympics season. Just try once trivia game. Where you can enjoy tvshows quiz, movies quiz, and kids trivia quiz and general knowledge etc.

    ReplyDelete